We are committed to protecting your privacy anytime you visit our website, and we recognise our obligation to keep the information you provide us as secret as possible. We also secure your personally identifiable information to a world-class degree whenever we contact with or speak with you. We promise to keep your personal information confidential and will never share it with any other businesses. We gather and categorise all information for everyone who contributes it voluntarily through the website's forum.
We need your information to satisfy your needs and provide you with better service for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
1. Keeping documents solely for internal use.
2. To improve the service we provide to current and prospective clients.
3. To deliver you material, information, and offers as judged appropriate by us and requested by you in the interest of your area until you unsubscribe.
4. We would also use your information to contact you in the future for market research purposes. We can reach you by email, fax, or phone.
1. The personal information that you are requested to submit, as well as the reasons for asking for it, will be stated clearly to you at the point where we ask for it.
2. We may acquire additional information about you if you contact us directly, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message and/or attachments you give us, and any other information you want to us.
3. When you create an Account, we may request contact information from you, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
We utilise the information we gather in a variety of ways, including the following:
1. Log files are used in a normal manner by us.
2. When people browse websites, these files record their activities. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics.
3. Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the numbers of clicks are among the data gathered by log files.
4. These are not linked to any personally identifying information. The data is used to analyse trends, run the site, track user movements on the site, and compile demographic statistics.
1. We utilises "cookies" just like any other website.
2. These cookies are used to record data about visitors' preferences and the webpages they access or browse on the website.
3. By tailoring the content of our web pages to visitors' browser types and/or other information, we can improve the user experience.
Please keep in mind that our website has no access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
We want to make certain that you are aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user has the following rights:
1. The right to information - You have the right to get copies of your personal information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification entitles you to request that we rectify any information that you feel is incorrect. You also have the option of requesting that we fill any information you think is missing.
3. The right to be forgotten - Under certain situations, you have the right to request that we remove your personal data.
4. The right to restrict processing - Under certain cases, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
5. The right to object to processing - Under certain situations, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
6. If you submit a request, we have one month to answer. Please contact us if you wish to claim any of these rights.
Another objective is to provide protection for youngsters as they use the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, engage with, and regulate their children's online behaviour. It does not intentionally collect any PII (Personal Identical Information) from children under the age of 13. If you believe your kid provided this type of information on our website, please notify us immediately, and we will do our utmost to swiftly delete such information from our records.